Saturday, August 6, 2011

Preview: Orlando-Charleston (Game 2)

Alright so here's a short preview of tonight's match:

I recommend that you go back and look at my preview for the first match, because much of it holds true for the second match.

After a 1-0 loss on Wednesday night, the Battery control there own destiny for making the playoffs. If they win both matches they're in. Every other scenario will need Charlotte to not win all three matches. (Charlotte and Charleston are tied for 4th, and the top 4 make the playoffs.)

Here is the Battery's preview.

The match will again be on USL Live tonight at 7:30 and the match will be played at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

If you need to contact me, e-mail me at SCSoccerblog@gmail.com. Also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/scsoccerblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment